如何用英語禮貌結束通話

來源:巧巧簡歷站 1.31W


如何用英語禮貌結束通話

1. I've really got to go, I'll get back to you when I get the office。

我真的得走了,我進辦公室再打給你。

2. Sorry, I must end the conversation. There's someone on the other line。

抱歉,我不能再説了。有另一人在線。

3. Sorry, I've got to hang up. My wife's waiting for me。

抱歉,我得掛電話了。我老婆在等我。

4. I think I'd better let you go. I'll talk to you later。

我想我應該讓你去忙了,我晚點再打給你。

5. I have to get back to work. I'll call you later tonight。

我要回去工作了。我今晚再打給你。

6. Shall we continue this later? I've got a call waiting。

我們可不可以晚一點再繼續談?我有插播。

7. It's kind of late. Why don't we talk about it tomorrow?

有點晚了。我們何不明天再談呢?

8. I've got to meet a client right now. Can we talk later?

我現在要去見一個客户。我們可以晚一點再談嗎?

9. I won't keep you any longer。

我不耽誤你時間了。

10. Sorry, it's getting late. Can you call again tomorrow morning?

抱歉,時候不早了。你可不可以明天早上再打來?

熱門標籤